Assistant at Modeling Agency
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Los Angeles based modeling agency is looking an assistant/coordinator to work closely with booking agents and agency staff on a variety of day-to-day modeling and talent agency duties. This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented and ambitious individual who would like to ultimately become an agent or manager to models. Previous assistant experience or experience working at an agency is preferred but not required.
* Assisting booking agents and agency staff
* Scheduling appointments for models and talent
* Taking model polaroids
* Assisting with test shoots for models
* Answering phones
* Managing model apartment
* Other agency and office duties
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a plus!
* Highly organized, proactive and efficient with time
* Excellent phone and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Negotiable based on experience.
We are a small office, meaning you will have lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and grow quickly within the company!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online