Assistant at Entertainment PR Firm
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment PR firm seeks top-notch assistant for agency partner. We are a team oriented public relations agency representing high profile actors, influencers, musicians and authors. Our agency offers excellent benefits including full health care, paid vacation and 401k. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with us.
Here's who you are:
• You're a college graduate with a bachelor's degree
• You're team-oriented with a ''getting things done'' attitude
• You have a demonstrated aptitude for writing, including spelling, grammar, and structure skills
• You are multi-task oriented with strong organizational skills
• You have a passion for creative solution-finding and new ideas
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• You have demonstrated experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platform.
• Experience with Cision and Wordpress is preferred.
• You are a good communicator-adept with listening, comfortable with phone and email communications.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online