Artist Marketing & Management Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
As an Artist Management Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting two LA-based artists in day-to-day operations and marketing. Your day-to-day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Leading the planning and execution of music release schedules
• Planning and executing on marketing campaigns, booking shows, forging relationships and establishing key partnerships
• Event planning - release parties, showcases, etc.
• Providing exceptional administrative and organizational support, including scheduling meetings, coordinating with partners, organizing music video and photo shoots, updating website
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
• Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail to ensure flawless execution.
• Strong business development and marketing skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude, with a can-do approach to challenges.
• Passion for music.
• Prior experience in artist management or artist marketing preferred
• Skills in creative direction, graphic design, and brand development a plus
• Social media management and experience with paid media a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online