ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Bi-Coastal Talent Agency is currently seeking an assistant for the Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of one (1) year experience at a talent agency or management company. Candidates need to be driven, meticulous, and must have excellent phone and people skills. Competitive salary based on applicant's experience. We are looking to add someone to our team who has great energy, is personable and is looking to take their career to the next level.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support, including phones, coordinating meetings, schedules, and producing correspondence;
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and casting directors;
• Assist with projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• BA/BS from an accredited University of College;
• At least 1 year of relevant talent agency or casting office within the Entertainment Industry;
• Excellent phone demeanor;
• Ability to stay ''one step ahead'' at all times;
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized;
• Adept at problem solving and thinking quick on his/her feet;
• Ability to perform well under pressure;
• Proficiency with Breakdown Express, Casting Networks, Casting Frontier and InEntertainment
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
$38K-$45K commensurate with experience. Full health benefits and 401K plan.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online