Agent Assistant/Office Manager
Full Time Job
Job Title: Agent Assistant/Office Manager
Job Description: Full Time Job
SAG-AFTRA-Franchised talent agency in Chicago is seeking an Agent Assistant/Office Manager
- Have experience working at a talent agency, casting agency, management company or theatre company
- Have a background in the performing arts/theatre
- Incredible multitasker
- Have a love for Chicago Theatre
- Detail oriented with an eye for precision and talent
- possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• 1 year minimum agency experience/entertainment industry experience.
• Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
• A team player and thrives in a collaborative environment.
• Goal driven with the ability to continue to build the company
• Advanced research abilities.
• Can use Mac.
• Ability to maintain calm and collected demeanor under pressure.
• Must be a self started with proven problem solving skills
Sick pay, Vacation, Insurance stipend etc
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online