Agent Assistant - Comedy
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2022 3:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Agent Assistant - Comedy jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Agent Assistant - Comedy postings
Full Time Job
Established Talent Agency in Santa Monica is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Assistant in their Comedy department who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the comedy industry.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career in the comedy industry as an Agent.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Manage extensive agent and client calendars, and schedule meetings
• Scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments
• Correspond with managers, comedy clubs and promoters to coordinate travel logistics
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Previous assistant experience required
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in Agency or Entertainment in a support/ administrative role
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software (preferred) & Google Drive
• Bachelor's degree required
Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to the head of the department and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants.
This position is 100% onsite. NO remote or hybrid option.