Agent Assistant - Comedy Department
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Established Westside Talent Agency seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Assistant in their Comedy department who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the comedy industry.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career in the comedy industry as an Agent.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Manage extensive agent and client calendars, and schedule meetings
• Scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments
• Correspond with managers, comedy clubs and promoters to coordinate travel logistics
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in live touring / promoting, talent agency, or talent management preferred
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software (preferred) & Google Drive
• Bachelor's degree required
Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online