Agent Assistant - Comedy Department
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2020 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Agent Assistant - Comedy Department jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Agent Assistant - Comedy Department postings
Full Time Job
Established Westside Talent Agency seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Assistant in their Comedy department who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the comedy industry.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career in the comedy industry as an Agent.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Manage extensive agent and client calendars, and schedule meetings
• Scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments
• Correspond with managers, comedy clubs and promoters to coordinate travel logistics
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in live touring / promoting, talent agency, or talent management preferred
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software (preferred) & Google Drive
• Bachelor's degree required
Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants.