Agent Assistant - Below The Line (Production)
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Westside Talent Agency seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Assistant for a Below The Line/Production Agent, who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn about the entertainment industry. Previous talent agency, production or management experience preferred.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career as an Agent.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Create and update resumes and upload to website
• Track and complete all paperwork with regards to new clients, and booking of clients
• Scheduling appointments
• Correspond with clients, and producers/assistants working on films and tv
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software & Breakdown Express preferred
• Bachelor's degree required
Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online