ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for two partners at the firm. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred to have 3-5 year(s) of entertainment experience, law firm, or in-house studio.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic, and commitment to managing assignments with professionalism and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and Outlook
Outline of Tasks:
- Calendar management - setting calls/meetings
- Rolling calls and keeping a diligent, organized phone sheet, as well as updating contacts as needed
- Taking notes on calls to memorialize proposals, counterproposals, deal terms, offers, etc.
- Sending agreements out to clients for signature/countersignature and tracking the status of agreements and payments when necessary
- Coordinating start paperwork, often with the help of business managers' offices
- Filing/document organization
- Monitoring emails, with specific attention to responding quickly, professionally, and efficiently
- Managing mail
- Processing client checks in a timely manner
- Interfacing with clients and responding to their needs, concerns, questions, etc.
- Drafting formal emails, memos, bios, letters, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online