Full Time Job
Title: Administrative Assistant
Contract position: Temp to Perm
Support client of agency with on-site administrative assistant support for two Executives. Reports directly to them and provides additional support for their staff and well as works with other assistants of department to provide back-up.
• Directly reports to and supports two Vice Presidents on all administrative needs. In addition, supports other team members for general administrative needs such as meetings, conference calls, filing, procurement of office supplies, etc.
• Answers phones; assists callers and directs to appropriate contact based on knowledge of the division, promotions, and assignments; responds to inquiries.
• Arranges for team: conference rooms, catering, and security passes for partner meetings to be held at on-site.
• Responsible for managing Vice Presidents schedules including setting up in-person meetings, calls, arranging Web-Ex meetings, etc.
• Prepares and distributes specific department reports including the weekly status report, Future Release deck, weekly film reports as well as any others on an as needed basis.
• Sets up film folders on server for each new film. Collects information on each new title such as cast, director, synopsis, etc.
• Coordinates arrangements for team presence at industry trade events including catering, conference room bookings, meeting room décor/set up, travel, schedule, etc.
• Process invoices, set up POs, PCard reconciliation, etc.
• Coordinates all travel accommodations and expense reports for all team members
• Maintains and updates shared database for external contacts such as promotional partners, filmmakers, talent management teams and vendors.
• Updates and maintains various sales materials including decks in keynote and powerpoint.
• Services pitch materials including film decks, film sizzles, case study decks to the team and send to brands in a follow up email.
• Researches brand information and contacts.
• Organize and keep track of all film A/V materials such as sizzle reels, trailers, etc.
• Performs other related tasks & special projects as required.
• At least 1-year experience as an administrative assistant
• Entertainment/studio or agency experience a plus
• Must have experience and strong proficiency with the following programs: PowerPoint,Keynote, Adobe Photoshop
• Organized and ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks in a timely manner and stay organized and schedule work effectively
• BA/BS degree from accredited university
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Team Player
• Attention to details
• Remains calm under pressure
• Proactive and can work with limited direction
Non-exempt position, hours 9-6pm.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online