ConfidentialNew York, NY
We are a rapidly growing boutique firm servicing high end music industry clients. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work for a thriving company who is in the early phases of business with the opportunity to get in on the ground floor, help create the culture and the foundation of operational processes. You will work alongside an extremely accomplished founder who has created a well-known, exciting and unique business that has been highly praised since its inception both culturally and in the media.
Have an interest in working in a start-up atmosphere. You're going to be in a fast-moving environment daily, all-hands-on- deck, dedicated environment.
This is a temp to perm full-time, part-time or virtual opportunity.
What We're Looking For:
This opportunity has tremendous growth potential within this enticing organization. Ideally, this role is for someone who has impeccable organization skills and a great critical thinking skill. The candidate applying should be interested in growing in this role as this dynamic company expands and establishes an important footprint in the industry.
About the Role: The Administrative Assistant position performs a wide range of administrative duties and is the direct report and assistant to the company owner/CEO. This position will be providing Office support to the CEO as well as travel needs, customer letters and administrative support and assistance to the executive team.
What You'll Do - your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
• Schedule meetings, prioritize the calendar and perform other vital administrative tasks for the Founder/CEO.
• Monitors e-mail and other types of correspondence for action items and communicates in a timely manner.
• Maintain multiple calendars and synchronize schedules as needed.
• Plan all meetings/events and secure any resources which may include creating timelines, agenda items and company materials.
• Use appropriate professional judgement to keep abreast of any changes, issues, or concerns that may impact daily activities and/or schedules.
• Coordinates complex itineraries involving domestic and/or international travel.
• Liaison between employees, consultants and the executive team.
• Attend department meetings and keep notes, prepare agendas.
• Responds to unanticipated and complex issues.
• Represent the company or projects with various levels of personnel both internally and externally managing and facilitating confidential and/or critical information.
• May assist other executive staff with administrative needs.
• Maintain sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Resilient ability to work in a fast paced environment while managing various competing priorities.
• Must possess strong knowledge of MS Office Applications, Google Docs, and additional software knowledge.
• Excellent calendar management skills including the coordination of executive meetings in multiple time zones.
• Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable business needs
willingness to work outside standard established business hours, if necessary.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service, flexible organizational agility and the ability to display tact and diplomacy in difficult, sensitive situations.
• Proven ability to interact professionally within and outside the organization.
Do you meet these requirements?
• 1-3 years of successful administrative experience in supporting senior executive(s) required.
• Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
• Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
• Education College Degree (or equivalent years of experience).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
$21 - $26 per hour commensurate with experience plus overtime/
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online