Administrative Assistant - Music Industry
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Music Industry jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Music industry company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a Managing Partner. This is a great job for someone that loves the music industry and wants to be part of an amazing team. Candidates must have 2+ years of administrative support at a music label or creative company. The job will start out as remote (work from home) but eventually be a hybrid in-office position. The company is located in West LA.
THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE JOB.
* Answer phones, maintain calendars, and schedule appointments.
* Compose emails, invitations, and letters on behalf of the department.
* Database management.
* Handle sensitive and confidential correspondence, contracts and financial data.
* Maintain current and organized records of events, projects, process manuals, and calendars.
* Manage logistics for departmental meetings and entertaining, scheduling meeting rooms and catering, invitation tracking/RSVPs, etc.
* Conduct research and assist in planning meetings and conference calls.
* Support departmental projects and processes as assigned (e.g., data entry, event/meeting support, telecast-related work, mailings, etc.).
2 years or more office/administrative assistant experience
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong working knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint Basic proficiency with Excel
We will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.