Admin/ Personal Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
(LA Based): A CEO of an international production company seeks a Admin/ Personal Assistant for CEO and his wife. Home is in Venice. Looking for an organized, responsible assistant experienced with all house-related issues and upkeep. A can-do attitude is a must.
This is a perfect job for a writer that is looking for remote job that has a steady income and extra time to write.
Job duties include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Assist with maintaining the home and scheduling vendors for repairs and service
• Possess excellent follow-through skills (following up on emails and tasks to stay on top of things without prodding, you must be a self starter)
• Personal scheduling and event/party planning
• Running personal errands
• Possible dog care (including vet visits)
• Possibility of driving employer to meetings and appointments
• Helping with tech support (HUGE MUST)
• Scheduling and booking travel and accommodations for out-of-town meetings, personal trips and filming (includes domestic travel, international travel, and multi-city trips)
• Booking doctor appointments
• Some personal expense tracking
• Coordinating home maintenance services when needed
• Proactive mindset -- no job is too big or too small!
• Must live in the Los Angeles area and have transportation for potential errands, must have own car and a valid driver's license
• 2-3 years minimum supporting and executive or senior leader
• Highly organized, detail oriented
• Excellent record keeping and file maintenance
• Effectively coordinates multiple tasks
• Is resourceful in problem solving
• Proof of vaccination
• Highly flexible, able to prioritize and re-prioritize as new assignments occur
• Ability to multitask and maintain a calm demeanor under pressure
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Should be flexible with their hours/days including weekends.
• Familiarity with Google, Microsoft Suite and very tech savvy is a must
NOTE: Business calendar are taken care of by staff at the production company. **NEED TO FILL ASAP. They are looking for someone long-term. Please email me with resumes (and cover letter if you wish to provide).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online