ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a fast-growing, multi-platform film distributor located in Los Angeles. Our Acquisitions team is looking to fill an entry-level role supporting our fast-paced department. The primary focus is to provide administrative support to our digital team and occasional support to our theatrical team. In addition, this person will provide general support to our office at large. This is an amazing opportunity to learn, develop and be part of a team.
Some day to day duties include:
• Maintain and update database with accuracy
• Research and track film festivals, build market books
• Provide script and screener coverage
• Update company sales decks
• Coordinate screenings with agencies and sales reps
• File contracts and other administrative tasks
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and be a self-starter
• Passion for independent filmmaking
• Basic knowledge of the film festival circuit as well as an understanding of agency interaction
• Basic knowledge of script coverage
• Excellent communication skills.
• College degree or equivalent
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online