Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Accounts Receivable Coordinator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Accounts Receivable Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounts Receivable Coordinator? Entertainment law firm seeking candidate with ideally 5+ years of accounting experience to help with:
- managing A/R tasks and creating reports/spreadsheets to track data
- processing invoices, payments, wires, and checks
- preparing a daily cash report
- tracking billing and helping to resolve discrepancies
- following up with clients utilizing utmost discretion
Firm works with extremely high-profile clientele in the industry, so accuracy, confidentiality, and excellent communication skills will be essential qualities for success.
Firm uses SAGE accounting software - familiarity is a plus but not required.
Firm offers a highly competitive compensation package, benefits, warm company culture, and great longevity amongst the team. Looking for someone who is planning to put down roots and stay for the long-term.