ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Cable Television Network based in North Hollywood, California is seeking an Accounting Manager to be responsible for all accounting activities including:
• Process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Process periodic journal entries
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepare quarterly participation statements.
• Prepare periodic financial statement information such as depreciation, amortization and capital lease schedules.
• Process wire transfers, ACH transactions and other banking transactions as needed.
• Assist CFO with the preparation of Financial Statements and ad hoc investor reports.
• Assist CFO with the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan.
• Evaluate and recommend internal procedures and controls as needed.
• Experience with Quickbooks, preferable Quickbooks Online.
• Education and / or experience in accounting sufficient to perform the essential responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Entertainment Industry Experience Preferred
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and able to follow through on assigned responsibilities with limited supervision.
The Manager of Accounting reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and interacts with all management and staff as well as with outside vendors and customers.
Company provides Health, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage.
Company operates in a casual work environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online