ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Part-Time Accounting Clerk needed at a film production company on the Westside.
We currently have 15+ active projects (docu-series / unscripted / commercials) and are looking for the right person to join our growing financial team!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code and enter vendor invoices for G&A and multiple production companies.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices, expense reports and check requests.
- Review credit card transactions and record to the general ledger. Monitor outstanding credit card activity across companies.
- Scan incoming paperwork, invoices and checks into our online paperless system.
- Assist SVP of Finance and Production Accountants with various projects.
Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is helpful. Knowledge of MediaWeb or other production accounting software is a bonus.
Candidate MUST :
* Be a self-starter, with a confident and professional attitude.
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills; Be calm under pressure.
* Multi-task, prioritize areas of focus and meet deadlines.
* Be proficient in Excel.
* Have acute analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues and create solutions.
Looking for at least 16-20 hours a week, flexible with hours with the potential for full-time if desired.
Accounting experience / knowledge a must. College students with an Accounting or Finance major will be considered.
Compensation commensurate with previous accounting experience/knowledge.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online