ConfidentialSan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
A San Diego based film production company is seeking an experienced Film Accounting Assistant to work on multiple on-going productions.
Must Reside in San Diego.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Working closely with our accounting department.
- Organizing and working on multiple accounts.
- Creating spreadsheets pertaining to various accounting needs, including reporting charts.
- Manage and Respond to phone calls and/or emails in a prompt, professional manner.
- Work closely with producers and production staff to fulfill daily tasks.
- Preparing budget vs actual reports.
- Background in movie production accounting.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- 2+ years of QuickBooks Online experience.
- Ability to create financial reports, pies, and charts, etc.
- College degree in accounting or another related field.
- 1-2 years of office-based experience
- Familiarity with film production Budgeting.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask is essential.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Team player.
- Must be able to manage a heavy workload and successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Should be a self-motivated and driven individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent judgment required.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor essential.
Please apply with a cover letter and contact information.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online