Accounting and Operations Admin
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Contact clients regarding overdue receivables by telephone and email, including determining client payment cycle, establishing payment plans, providing historical billing data and resolving disputes and questions regarding receivables. Set tasks for follow-up where necessary and complete those tasks.
• Monitor receivables daily and work towards monthly, quarterly, and year-end goals; and provide management with status reports on large and/or aged receivables.
• Assist in coordinating monthly reminder statement procedures, including updating and maintaining appropriate databases and examining statements for exactness and accuracy
• Respond to client inquiries and requests (e.g., executed W-9 forms, vendor agreements, bank details, etc.).
• Communicate with department management regarding trends, partner concerns and client requests
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned including accounts payable and invoicing
• HS diploma
• 1-5 years of collections experience in a professional setting.
• Excellent telephone technique and the ability to work with numbers.
• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well with others and a strong drive to help lead a team to success.
• Ability to make a high volume of calls per day and answer high volumes of emails.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online