ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reporting to Director of Client Services, Account Manager is a contact for studio clients, servicing the delivery of content to a wide variety of platforms. The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager is to communicate effectively with clients and track and manage digital content. Must be able to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment effectively. Must work well under pressure and be a team player.
- Answer client emails and calls in a timely manner
- Assist with maintaining the health of the client relationship and escalate to management as needed
- Understand internal workflow and each team's responsibilities
- Assist with organizational and project related tasks, as needed
- Track digital content from ingest to delivery
- Review metadata
- Other tasks as needed
- Adapt to shifting procedures and responsibilities
- Meticulously organized
- Detail oriented and able to multitask several projects
- Ability to track multiple projects to completion
- Constant professionalism both internally and with clients on phone and email, maintaining confidentiality
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online