Full Time Job
Support client of agency, Warner Bros. Pictures, on execution of third-party partnerships from the U.S. and International Markets and on the day-to-day activities related to executing deals with time sensitive tasks.
- Act as day-to-day contact for the approval of third-party theatrical promotional submissions from local teams in assigned international markets.
o Corresponds with local markets for program and creative review / approvals.
o Prints out materials for review, save submissions / creative to shared drive, etc.
o On assigned programs, supports Director and / or Managers in executing Global and / or U.S. deals
o As directed, provide assets needed for promotional creative development, review creative submissions, provide feedback and approvals, and assist in other duties as needed
- Assist in preparing and maintaining multiple worldwide reports, as needed, including:
o Promo Overviews
o Filmmaker Status Decks
o Contract Status document
o Film Style Guides
o Field Directives
o Trailer Debut Emails
o Premiere Ticket Requests and Allotments
- Focuses on internal efficiency, performance, and consistency, as well as overall ''customer service''
- Manage film creative assets on Shared Drive and on Box (internal and external share sites)
- Attend weekly and ad-hoc meetings as requested
• Previous promotions/partnerships experience a plus, but not required
• International experience a plus
- Previous administrative experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint / Keynote
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks in a timely manner and stay organized and schedule work effectively
- BA / BS degree from accredited university
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player and must work well with others
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully through electronic communications, in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, when necessary.
- Mandarin or Spanish fluency a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online