Account Executive Junior Publicist
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
OVERVIEW: Provide high level client support while working with two self-sufficient Co-Founders/Senior Publicists representing Television and Film talent and some Music clients in the West Hollywood/Hollywood Media District. Company is bi-coastal, encourages promotion within and offers a positive, creative work culture.
• All about the clients
• Must be strong with logistics and scheduling
• Coordinate events and activities
• Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation.
• Handle inquiries and interface with talent, agents, managers, studio personnel
• Secure press placements, seek out possible new clients
• Effectively interact and communicate with team while working independently
• Respond daily to HEAVY emails
• Will be taking on own client responsibilities
• Must have at least 2+ years Assistant experience in PR or talent driven entertainment areas
• Must be able to anticipate, stay proactive and keep team on time and on point
• Successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
• Creative, passionate about PR and desire to grow and succeed
• MUST have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an engaging personality
• Resourceful at problem solving with ability to adjust at a moment's notice.
• Pays extreme attention to detail and has strong follow through; allows nothing to slip through the cracks
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• $43,500 - 46,000 annually, DOE • Medical Benefits from Day One & 401K • Discretionary year-end Bonus • Growth Potential
Please send your resume as either a Microsoft Word or PDF attachment.
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualification requirements.
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualification requirements. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online