ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Account Director role at Entertainment Marketing Agency
Interview process via video conference.
Track Record With The Following:
• Working in a team environment where collaboration is of utmost importance
• Keeping things moving under pressure and on tight deadlines
• Adapting to different client needs and personalities with a diplomatic touch
• Staying on top of all the pieces involved in marketing campaigns insuring they are on deadline and on budget
• Deliver ad-hoc daily updates in addition to structured weekly updates to the client on progress of account and projects
• Delivery weekly account updates and team health checks to the executive teams internally (CEO, CMO & VP).
• Ability to learn and develop a deep understanding with the client's products and yearly roadmap, and confidently speak to it when needed.
• Work hand in hand with the exec team to input and offer advice on companywide strategy & growth.
• Manage account managers, associate managers and coordinators.
• Offer guidance, insights and recommendations for best practices for client engagement
• Serve as day-to-day senior account lead for a range of Tier 1 client contacts, whilst also being seen by Tier 2 clients, managed by 'Manager' but oversee as the senior Account lead.
• Responsible for client correspondence in a timely manner (agendas, recaps, scheduling, etc)
• Anticipate and address client needs, additional offering guidance to the account team as to how best to anticipate and manage their accounts.
• Direct workflow to and from internal marketing communications teams; understanding, and if required, develop a process to refine and streamline all tasks.
• Coordinate and track the status of internal and external clients projects, including but not limited to: Cross division strategic presentations, Creative concepts, asset management & distribution, Partnerships assets and art delivery timelines, Client deliverables
• Create project budgets
• Participate in internal strategic development on an ongoing basis.
• Create and deliver client presentations and plans (as needed).
• Attend account reviews and staff meetings, provide ongoing communications and feedback as well as detailed CTAs and follow-ups.
• Company and client travel when requested/needed by either Company and/or client(s).
• Demonstrated proficiency in writing and editing materials.
• 5-8 years of experience at an advertising, marketing or media buying agency, ideally in similar trafficking role.
• Must be knowledgeable about social media tools and platforms.
• Has a clear understanding of the social landscape covering entertainment, technology, lifestyle, fitness and consumer product sectors and how to engage and talk to it with clients.
• Must have worked in or be extremely knowledgeable of the tech / gaming space (including but not limited to PC/Console, CPU/GPU), lifestyle, fitness and consumer products, etc.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive platforms and Adobe Creative suite.
• Ideally proficient or intimately familiar with Asana and Basecamp (or other project management tracking solution such as GANTT charts) to create and introduce workflows.
• Superior writing skills, with the ability to simplify complex topics, and develop and edit high-quality materials.
• Strong ability to anticipate, ask questions and understand when and how to approach senior management with creative solutions rather than ''problems''.
Competitive Salary, Health & Dental, 401k
All employees are currently work from home, hours 9am-6pm.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online