ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking for an Assistant Account Executive or Account Coordinator with 1-3yrs experience in PR or marketing! Although account management and admin tasks are essential in this role, we don't believe in making you just update media lists and reports, this person will have the opportunity to help pitch earned media and strategize on marketing plans. We are PR Week's 'AGENCY OF THE YEAR,' we combine the fun and pace of working in a smaller local firm with the opportunities of a global agency. It really is a great, supportive environment and will be great for someone looking to grow and start their career!
About the role:
Junior Account Executives / Account Coordinators work closely with their account teams to keep day-to-day activities on track. It is the perfect way to learn everything you need to progress into a full communications role while performing a vital administrative support function in its own right. This role will focus on media, entertainment, and tech clients. Prior entertainment industry or knowledge is a bonus!
Key markers for success:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and reliable member of the team
- Beginning to build a knowledge of your clients and the media landscape
- Preparing and sending client meeting agendas, meeting recaps, and other documents; clipping media coverage; and updating relevant reports and activity trackers
- Building media lists using first-hand media research, databases, and social media
Brainstorming and crafting media pitches
- Building media relationships to secure coverage for clients
- Organizing and maintaining feature, conference, and award lists
Team support :
- Helping research for new business
- Assisting with office projects such as initiatives, away days, and events
- Assisting with marketing outreach including contributing regularly to COMPANY'S social media platforms and follow relevant journalists and media personalities
Skills and competencies:
- A proven interest in PR or communications with work experience in a relatable field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing ability and attention to detail
- Be organized and productive
- Be enthusiastic about the job and the industry
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- An interest in the ability of technology to transform our world
- An interest in working within a global team
Competitive salary and full benefits, including unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, and a flexible work environment.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a kick-ass international team of colleagues in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and beyond.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online