VP Of Venue Operations
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a newly formed entity creating best in class Shared Reality venues with immersive fan experiences is searching for its new Head of Venues & Attractions. In this role you will lead the owned and operated venue business, developing the strategy and execution for all operational processes from the ground up. You'll be informing the development of opening multiple venues, working across Design, Programming, F&B, and establishing day to day operating protocols.
You Should Have:
• 7 years of attractions or Venue Operations experience
• Experience with pre-opening and opening new attractions
• Experience with Immersive, Media Based or Shared Reality attractions is ideal
• An Entrepreneurial spirit and readiness to jump in at the inception stage of a fast growing business
• A firm grasp of all Operational aspects within attractions and venues: Staffing and Labor, F&B, Retail, Vendor negotiations
• An enthusiasm and knowledge of emerging technologies
• The ability to deliver a world class guest experience
• A knowledge of the Attractions/Venues markets domestically
• The ability to travel often
This is a full time staff role with a salary in the $175 - $240K range, DOE, plus bonus and benefits. This role is open to location in Los Angeles or Dallas, and will require travel when safe. Send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online