Confidential Via Staffing FirmSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Search for Video Engineer jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Video Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Engineer? Our client, an entertainment company bringing shared immersive experiences to life, is adding a Video Engineer to their team!
We are looking for a talented video software engineer with a passion for building great user experiences across a variety of platforms. The right candidate is a solutions-oriented person who is unafraid to get their hands dirty and has experience across the software development lifecycle of a video streaming application. Ideally, you are an expert in streaming media, codec selection, and tuning within the sports & eSports or broadcast industry.
We expect our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic when taking on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push our technology forward. If you think you've got the skills and are up for the challenge then consider this your calling!
• 5 years experience as a Front End or Full stack Engineer.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Efficiently and cost-effectively deliver high-quality streaming experiences to large audiences with a variety of client-facing applications.
• Expertise and experience with streaming protocols (such as DASH and HLS), and tools for encoding/decoding/muxing/demuxing, and content protection.
• Experience with Unity /Unreal or similar game engines
• Experience with virtual production technologies
• DirectX, WMF, and similar Windows platform technologies
• Knowledge or experience with video over IP standards such as SMPTE 2110
• Demonstrate expertise in developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
This is a full-time role based out of Salt Lake City, UT, the team will consider relocation for the right candidate. Salary is DOE
Please send resumes This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.