Vice President, Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global technology company, is looking for a Vice President, Marketing who will lead the company's marketing efforts across both sales enablement in the B2B segment and direct customer growth as the company expands into B2C verticals. The VP, Marketing will design and execute the company's strategy for brand awareness, lead generation, prospect growth and customer acquisition. The ideal candidate is a leader with who is equally creative & executional, with a proven track record of delivering data-driven marketing strategies.
• Lead, develop, manage & mentor an inspired team that is tasked to deliver against marketing & company goals on a daily basis. Give team members the tools, guidance and confidence that produces best-in-class marketing strategies & plans
• Drive both enterprise & direct customer growth and retention initiatives across all owned, earned and paid channels
• Drive and execute brand vision and coherent product positioning across all creative collateral and materials
• Manage agency governance and management across creative, communications and paid/owned/earned media
• Play a key role in developing robust internal marketing capabilities to continuously improve customer acquisition, engagement & retention
• Develop the company voice and presence in market
• Inform product positioning, market segmentation, customer identification, and overall strategic positioning in both B2B and B2C segment
• Employ a data driven approach to all marketing initiatives and proactively test and analyze new and creative approaches to help achieve the company's growth goals
• Seeking 10 years of experience in marketing function, with at least 5 years experience building, growing and developing teams
• Business and commercial acumen: Deep understanding of the sector and competitive forces at work. High analytical skills with keen understanding of financial metrics and how they link to people initiatives.
• Strong analytical mindset, ability to structure work, handle ambiguous data and resourcefully pursue data and insights
• Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. A high impact presence-capable of quickly establishing credibility, influencing constituencies and persuading professionals at all levels.
• Strong and effective project management skills, including: deep understanding of the traditional media business, internet, new media and interactive platforms and the associated business models
• Bachelor's degree
This is a direct hire role based in Los Angeles with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online