UX / UI Designer For Ar / VR
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a cutting-edge interactive media company, is looking to add a UX/UI Designer experienced with AR/VR to their team! In this role, you will help to create exciting and immersive experiences using VR/AR technology. You will work with an interdisciplinary team to develop and design unique experiences and products for multiple platforms from the initial planning stages to the end product. This is a chance to join a design team at the forefront of VR sports and entertainment experiences!
You should have:
• 3-5 years of UX/UI experience, with experience in mobile and virtual and augmented reality design as well as motion design
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
• Strong proficiency in 2D and 3D design software (Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite) as well as a working knowledge of the Unity/Unreal UI systems
• A keen eye for and an expanding knowledge in design standards
• A passion for and experience in designing for live-streaming, sports and eSports is preferred
This will begin as a full-time remote role but will be New York City based in 2021 with a salary in the $80-100k range. For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online