UX / UI Designer For Ar / VR
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2020 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for UX / UI Designer For Ar / VR jobs in New York-NY
Search all UX / UI Designer For Ar / VR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an UX / UI Designer For Ar / VR? Our client, a cutting-edge interactive media company, is looking to add a UX/UI Designer experienced with AR/VR to their team! In this role, you will help to create exciting and immersive experiences using VR/AR technology. You will work with an interdisciplinary team to develop and design unique experiences and products for multiple platforms from the initial planning stages to the end product. This is a chance to join a design team at the forefront of VR sports and entertainment experiences!
You should have:
• 3-5 years of UX/UI experience, with experience in mobile and virtual and augmented reality design as well as motion design
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
• Strong proficiency in 2D and 3D design software (Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite) as well as a working knowledge of the Unity/Unreal UI systems
• A keen eye for and an expanding knowledge in design standards
• A passion for and experience in designing for live-streaming, sports and eSports is preferred
This will begin as a full-time remote role but will be New York City based in 2021 with a salary in the $80-100k range. For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.