Sr. Technical Product Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client is a global technology company pioneering the future of immersive reality. They build end-to-end immersive experiences and develop technology that enables people to experience entertainment like never before. This client is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who will develop requirements to help innovate and enhance backend systems that power their immersive experiences.
• Develop a platform product vision and champion the vision to both internal and external stakeholders
• Write product requirements and work with engineering, project management, and QA teams through implementation
• Identify KPIs, builds dashboards, and analyze data to understand user behaviors
• Conduct usability research to inform new features and improved user experiences
• Work with Product Management leadership to shape product strategy and translate into actionable short-term and long-term roadmaps
• 5 years of experience as a product manager working with backend systems, digital platforms, and/or user facing apps/websites.
• Strong technical background and experience working directly with Engineering, Product Design, and Data Science
• Experience with digital video platform management, video player management, and user facing video related features
• Experience with microservices, API-driven applications, and identity providers
• Experience working with engineering teams using Agile / Scrum software development & other common engineering best practices
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online