Sr. Compliance Consultant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2021 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Compliance Consultant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Compliance Consultant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Compliance Consultant? Our client, a leading music and entertainment corporation, is looking for a Sr. Compliance Consultant to join their team on a long-term project! In this role, using your advanced project management skills and experience preparing compliance functions for IPO readiness, you'll act as the lead project manager, overseeing the assessment of existing internal controls framework, and leading the gap analysis effort in preparation for the company's IPO.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management, with professional certification as a CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar preferred
- a minimum 14-16 years' experience in internal audit, consulting, or assurance services, with the proven ability to execute audits within complex operational and regulatory environments, a solid knowledge of audit methodologies, and the ability to develop key internal audit deliverables
- advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio
- immediate proficiency with SAP, and Acrobat
- understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity, and ITIL
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience and knowledge
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong documentation of findings skills
- entertainment or music industry experience a plus!
This is a year long project which will be remote to start, but will eventually require reporting to a Los Angeles based office, with compensation of $85-97/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.