Social Content Producer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2023 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Content Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Content Producer postings
Full Time Job
Our client a creator driven content studio Located in New York is looking for a Producer to join their growing team! The Producer will assist manage and launch new social media content and original shows. As a social content producer, you'll be managing, planning, and developing, original video series made specifically for short-form platforms like TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. An ideal candidate is equal parts organizer and creative, who can work with little oversight and turn out great creative products at a fast pace. An ideal candidate is not afraid to ask questions, is willing to roll with changing deadlines and workflows, and thrives in a startup environment. Being a creator is a big plus. All applications must include examples of your work.
• A digital video native who has experience creating fun, engaging, funny, and shareable videos for social media savvy audiences.
• Proficient in the pacing and visual styles prevalent on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and emerging social platforms as they appear.
• Excited about the challenge of getting to define new styles and content looks for emerging and existing social platforms.
• Proficient in managing multiple projects/teams at once and creating a high volume of content on a rolling basis.
• An excellent communicator with a creative eye.
• Passionate about content creation
• Manage the execution of social-first content for a variety of platforms
• Own best practices across each platform
• Work closely with editors and give creative input while managing the entirety of the post-production process
• Effectively manage production timelines to ensure projects are executed on time
• Own pre-production, including research, casting/talent sourcing, scripting, crew, etc
• Produce shoots and direct talent
• ID and manage freelance talent
• Manage project from ideation all the way to execution and posting in collaboration with Producers and Senior Creative team members
• 3 years of production experience. Specifically for digital and social
• Tangible experience in Project Management
• Familiar with TikTok, YouTube and emerging video trends
• Experience creating YouTube content successfully
• Experience working and communicating with talent
• Demonstrable experience creating shareable content
• Multitasker who can manage a variety of pipelines
• Proficient in Adobe Premier
• Has a strong sense of timing and is able to give constructive feedback to editors and filming teams
• Any and all camera or filming experience is a plus
• Being a content creator is a big plus
Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for an immediate response.