Show Control Specialist
Confidential Via Staffing FirmAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Our client, an immersive experiences company, is looking for a show systems programmer to maintain and operate a complex show control system which includes Medialon, Q-SYS, Disguise, and extensive networking. This role will be the subject matter expert in related systems. An ideal candidate will have experience in live show production across multiple categories including live events and location based entertainment, and disciplines including show control, scripting, audio, video, commissioning, and networking.
• Performing regular tests and audits of the show control systems to ensure show uptime and quality.
• Troubleshooting audio, show control, and networking failures.
• Creating custom scenes, features, and timelines for events and new shows.
• Designing and refining several touch screen user interfaces to help automate the use of the technology in the venue.
• Operating the system for high profile events.
• Documenting maintenance, faults, downtime, and needed improvements.
• Being on call for the venue technicians in case of emergency.
• Training the venue technicians and operations staff to use and perform basic troubleshooting of the system.
• Learning every technical discipline in use in the venue to better interface with them and automate regular tasks.
• Show control programming certification (Alcorn, Medialon, etc.).
• Q-SYS Level 1 certification
• Live show production
• Audio gain staging
• AV system networking
• System troubleshooting
• Disguise Fundamentals Certification
• Q-SYS Level 2 Certification
• Dante Level 1, 2, or 3 Certification
• Cisco CCNA or equivalent
• LUA Scripting
• Live FOH Mixing
• Technical writing
Travel: Up to 25%
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online