Production Coordinator - Themed Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global production and design company specializing in themed entertainment, is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their Project Management team! In this role, you'll provide daily support to the project team, including calendar and production schedule management, organizing expenses and requisitions, maintaining production documentation, filing and archiving, meeting and event set up and coordination including meeting note taking and distribution, research, and other tasks as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a global leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
• a Bachelor's degree in Theatre Arts, Production, or a related field
• a minimum 1-3 years of administrative support experience within either traditional or themed entertainment (internships okay!)
• strong computer skills, with a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office and Google Suites (familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
• a team oriented spirit, with the proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities and multitask in a creative environment
• top notch communicative, time management, and organizational skills
• a long term interest in a career within themed entertainment
This is a direct hire opportunity in the Los Angeles area, with compensation between $20-22/hr.
For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online