Product Manager / Web, Mobile, & Immersive Reality
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an international new media organization focusing on bringing immersive reality experiences to life, has an immediate need for a Mobile Product Manager. In this role, the Mobile Project Manager will be responsible for driving product definition and the overall delivery of consumer-facing mobile applications that bring their immersive experiences to life.
• Work closely with engineering, program management, design, and QA to deliver new features and experiences
• Facilitate, conduct, and integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis and customer feedback to ensure product satisfies customer needs
• Gather, synthesize, document, and prioritize customer and business needs into product requirements including user stories, acceptance criteria, and functional specifications
• Drive features through the entire development process from conception to delivery to optimizing the experience once it is live
• Manage the flow and triage of requests, using excellent judgment to set clear and effective priorities for work to be done, managing expectations with key stakeholders and the team
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Maintain a prioritized backlog that maps back up to the product roadmap
• Identify opportunities to simplify complexity and create consistency with efficient
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a product manager managing iOS and Android mobile apps
• Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices
• Ability to communicate ideas effectively with stakeholders, partners, and colleagues
• Demonstrated ability to bring new products to market
• Understanding of user experience, and ideas on how to provide the best experience possible
• Experience with driving product improvements through user testing, data analysis and A/B testing
• Experience with building consumer-facing products for ticketing, live events, and/or sports, media, and entertainment preferred
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid role in West Los Angeles. Qualified candidates submit resumes for an immediate reply.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online