Personal / Creative Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Personal / Creative Assistant (Film)
Amazing opportunity for an experienced, mid-level Assistant with an administrative, film, and creative background to support an A-List Director in Los Angeles. Responsibilities include office management, heavy phones and scheduling, travel coordination, and personal assistance.
• 2-4 years of experience as an entertainment-based Assistant, talent agency experience preferred
• Experience working both in an office environment, and on set
• Strong administrative skill set: Rolling calls, heavy scheduling, Microsoft Office, Mac/Apple proficiency, travel coordination, exceptional written communication skills, and tech savvy
• Experience with development, script coverage, and pitching submissions
• Film background
• Personal assistant experience (running personal errands, coordinate family schedules/appointments, etc.)
• - Ability to travel domestically with director during production
• Experience maintaining high levels of confidentiality and discretion
• Flexibility to be on call 24/7 when required for urgent matters
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, with full benefits (after it goes permanent). Qualified candidates please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online