Confidential Via Staffing FirmCalabasas, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a very well known tv/entertainment personality is seeking an organized, self-directed, professional Personal Assistant who has worked with high-profile celebrity clients, or people in the entertainment industry.
PA will handle day to day needs of the client, calendars, travel, liaise with other household staff, business managers and agents.
The ideal assistant will:
• Have at least 3-5years of prior personal assistant experience with a celebrity client and understand the role of representing them
• Be extremely discreet, trustworthy, honest, reliable, diplomatic, and compassionate
• Understand that confidentiality and discretion are required; must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Be honest, reliable, resourceful, communicative, and proactive
• Be a self-starter who is detail-oriented, highly organized, enthusiastic, can prioritize, and stay one step ahead
• Be able to maintain a calendar that includes business and family
• Run errands, both business and personal
• Must have excellent references and pass a background check
Please email resumes and references
$75,000.00 - 80,000.00 per year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online