Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR POP ARTIST, BH
Looking for professional Personal Assistant with 1/2 years of experience as a personal assistant. Ideal person will be exceedingly discreet, organized, detailed, pro-active and extremely fluid/flexible and highly dedicated to the position. The ideal candidate will have the ''no task is too small or too big'' mentality. Zero ego. Will have the ability to see the small and large picture and always be proactive about the client's needs. Will work closely with management team and other business associates, friends and family. Must be ''family friendly''.
Responsibilities for job:
- Handle and organize artists' daily schedule - keep on top of daily tasks and create to-do lists of outstanding obligations.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communication as needed - this includes working closely with management to address items with artist in a timely manner.
- Coordinate personal travel logistics and anticipate up-coming needs - this includes scheduling things such as hair, nails, work-outs etc…
- Household and home management - this includes, but is not limited to, coordinating home needs, vendors, errands, needs for family, utilities and so on.
Skills needed for job:
- Extreme attention to detail and able to create own organization systems and processes.
- Ability to work independently in a non-traditional environment a well as with a team.
- Possesses a can-do attitude where no task is too small
- Understands the discretion and professionalism needed when working with celebrity clients.
- Has access to a car.
- Previous admin assistant / celebrity assistant experience preferred.
Up to 50K
Dynamic, fast paced, exciting role with an excellent boss. MUST be super organized.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online