Personal Assistant to Influencer/Musican
Confidential Via Staffing FirmWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Personal Assistant for Social Media Influencer and Musician
A multi-hyphenate, high-profile internet + entertainment personality is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, loyal, and trustworthy Personal Assistant in their day to day life. This Principal is involved in multiple industries and needs someone who can provide the utmost support to their personal life and robust career, which has a very busy schedule.
This assistant can expect to be communicating with the Principal's management team daily and will work under the Principal's Day to Day Manager. The Principal's assistant will also work closely with other family member's teams. The perfect candidate would understand that every day is different, is up for any challenge, is okay with being on the go, and traveling with a short notice. Someone who is able anticipate needs, stays ten steps ahead, prioritize tasks correctly, and can take direction well will thrive in this environment. The perfect candidate understands the importance of mental health, is a self starter and organized, can pivot when needed, is communicative, doesn't need to be micromanaged, and understands that small tasks create big changes and hold the utmost importance. They can work well independently and within a team - this is very much a close knit, familial environment. Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-5 years experience.
Below are examples of duties that this role will entail:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Attending regular staff meetings
- Heavy calendar and scheduling (please be familiar with time zones)
- Booking travel (international travel knowledge is also a plus)
- Liaising with management team
- Scheduling and maintaining non-work related calendar of all events/appointments (DMV, doctors, dinner reservations, etc.)
- Filling prescriptions
- Coordinating with security, drivers, etc.
- Coordinating wardrobe - make sure Principal has work and non work related wardrobe
- Making sure wardrobe is prepared, ironed/steamed, etc. when necessary
- Traveling to and from events with Principal (personal and work related depending on event)
- Gift buying
- Maintaining a clean and organized personal and work environment for Principal
- Light party planning
- Coordinating and making returns (both personal and work related i.e. stylist returns)
- Errand running
- Meal plan delivery management
- Lease with Principal's landlord
- Schedule vendors at the home
- Working closely with Principal's housekeeper
- Closet management
- Organizing and managing all deliveries
- Packing and unpacking suitcases
- Executing travel plans and special events with management team
This position has a lot of direct contact with other high-profile individuals so professionalism is expected at all times. Must have a reliable source of transportation, a clean driving record, and a valid passport. ABSOLUTELY NO ASPIRING TALENT.
Schedule: M-F 10am-6pm with flexibility to come in earlier/stay later when needed. The Personal Assistant's schedule is based on the Principal's schedule, which changes frequently.
We are looking for someone who will be happy in a Personal Assistant position for a few years before looking for growth within the company.
DOE + benefits
PLS be vaccinated-- and let us know
Please share true salary needs
ONLY share a resume please if you have the specific requirements needed for the role as requested by the hiring party Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online