Media Insights Analyst
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a global advertising agency specializing in entertainment is eager to find a talented Media Insights Analyst to join their growing team!
This role will work with members of the team to scope, plan, build and deliver a range of analytics projects and could involve supporting the media planning teams with research, customized reports and implementation of data management processes while supporting senior analysts to build advanced forecasting models.
• 4 years of experience of media performance evaluation and reporting – preferably within an agency environment
• Some experience of working with multiple 3rd party box office & ticket sales systems (e.g. ENTA, Spektrix, Ticketmaster) a plus
• Confident in writing SQL and a good understanding of database design
• Experience working with web APIs
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Google Marketing Platform: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager as well as Sizmek & Tableau a huge plus!
• A deep interest and enthusiasm in data and using data to support continuous business improvement
This is a full-time role based out of New York City with a company that offers a positive culture/environment, excellent benefits and perks as well as work-life balance! For immediate consideration please submit resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online