Confidential Via Staffing FirmRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2020 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Master Planner jobs in Remote-US
Search all Master Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Master Planner? Our client, a global entertainment company, is looking for a Master Planner! In this role, you will map out and design sites and environments intended to facilitate and enhance live entertainment such as parades, shows and attractions. You will use your architectural background to manage layouts for both new and existing structures, collaborating with clients to develop a ground-up strategy based around throughput and the subsequent capacity and capabilities of facilities in production. This is a fantastic opportunity to leave an indelible mark on the landscape with a top-tier company!
You should have:
• architectural experience focused around themed entertainment and design
• experience designing spatial layouts for live entertainment spaces
• exceptional communication skills, with the ability to efficiently and effectively coordinate remotely, across multiple time zones
• an adaptable mindset, able to navigate data and design-based problems
• high proficiency with digital architectural and design tools
This is a remote contract role with a salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.