Confidential Via Staffing FirmRemote, US
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment company, is looking for a Master Planner! In this role, you will map out and design sites and environments intended to facilitate and enhance live entertainment such as parades, shows and attractions. You will use your architectural background to manage layouts for both new and existing structures, collaborating with clients to develop a ground-up strategy based around throughput and the subsequent capacity and capabilities of facilities in production. This is a fantastic opportunity to leave an indelible mark on the landscape with a top-tier company!
You should have:
• architectural experience focused around themed entertainment and design
• experience designing spatial layouts for live entertainment spaces
• exceptional communication skills, with the ability to efficiently and effectively coordinate remotely, across multiple time zones
• an adaptable mindset, able to navigate data and design-based problems
• high proficiency with digital architectural and design tools
This is a remote contract role with a salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online