Marketing Consultant, Seo & Playlist Optimization
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading music and recording organization, is looking for a Marketing Consultant experienced in SEO & Playlist Optimization to join their team! In this dynamic role, you'll use your skills in analytics and customer insights to inform effective playlisting initiatives, marketing, and commercial decisions: you'll manage multi-territory streaming campaigns, execute performance reports, manage and allocate budgets and ad inventory to maximize effective playlisting opportunities, and analyze the effects of playlisting and marketing initiatives to identify areas of success and opportunity, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a global leader in music!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- a minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in playlist optimization, including data analysis, and user engagement/retention initiatives, with a global view and understanding of streaming partners and international marketplace performance
- a thorough knowledge of an experience with social media, affiliate marketing, and brand building
- a strong understanding of SEO
- advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- professional proficiency with Photoshop and/or InDesign
- a passion for music
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
This is an on-site contract project in the Santa Monica, CA area anticipated to last about a year with the opportunity to be extended, with compensation between $35-40/hr. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online