Managing Director Of Exhibitions
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Fe, NM
Full Time Job
Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a Managing Director of Exhibitions to join their team! In this role, you will take charge of overseeing the development and production of exciting and creative exhibits across the country, focusing on financials, strategy, and management of team leaders in executing the final product experience. Working from the top down, you will build and sustain operational structures and procedures to ensure that various projects across various timezones stay on track and on budget, while also developing contacts, teams, and partnerships both within and outside of the organization. This is a fantastic opportunity with a globally recognized company on the cutting edge of the themed entertainment industry!
You should have:
• a Bachelor's degree in project management, theatrical arts, construction management or related field
• 10 years of senior project management in themed entertainment, with experience working on architectural design and production
• experience working in Primavera and Microsoft Office and ability to parse CAD/architectural drawings
• strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication capability with focuses on presentation and conflict resolution
• exceptional organizational skill and attention to detail
This is a fulltime role based in Santa Fe, NM with extensive travel required and a salary DOE plus generous benefits. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online