Logistics Coordinator, Consumer Products
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading consumer product organization, is looking for a point of sale Logistics Coordinator to join their team! In this role, you'll support point of sale management, ordering and delivery processes for one of the largest global consumer product brands: you'll serve as the first point of contact for distributors, suppliers and third party logistics partners, resolve client inquiries, monitor critical shipments to ensure a timely delivery, manage data in SAP, contribute to the development and implementation of standard operating procedures, track KPIs, resolve invoice issues, and partner with internal teams on ordering processes, analysis and initiatives, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in consumer brands!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
- a minimum 2-3 years experience in supply chain logistics [internship experience ok!]
- a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- experience with SAP or a comparable CRM system
- excellent communicative, collaborative, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills, with a customer service oriented approach
This is a two month, on-site contract opportunity in the Santa Monica area of Los Angeles, CA, with compensation around $28-32/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online