Lead A & R
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Eleventh Hour is thrilled to assist our client Monstercat, North America's largest EDM label, find their next Lead A&R to join their music team! In this role, the Lead A&R will manage existing artists, bring in new Pop/Electronic artists, nurture relationships with key partners and stakeholders, and coordinate with the A&R, Marketing, and Commercial departments. Additionally, the Lead A&R will utilize their extensive industry network, strong industry knowledge, and business affairs experience throughout, to sign great music and build Monstercat's artist roster!
Requirements for this role:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in music brand and artist development
• Experience with Pop/Electronic and international music highly preferred
• Must have a strong network in the music industry
• Experience with brokering deals
• Background in business affairs, and business development
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to identify artists / projects through music industry networks
• Flexibility to travel and work nights/weekends when required
• Passionate about electronic music, current consumer trends, and digital music
• Represent Monstercat at industry functions internationally
This is a full-time/permanent opportunity based in Los Angeles. Qualified candidates, please send resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online