Human Resources Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Top entertainment company is looking for a temporary Assistant to work with their Human Resources team. Candidates must have recent administrative experience or administrative experience within an HR department.
***This is a long term temporary role that MAY turn into a permanent position with the company***
• Assists with calendars, phones, paperwork, files, and expense reports for the HR team.
• Welcomes new hires by assisting with or conducting new hire orientations; issuing employee ID and parking badges.
• Supports the Company's staffing processes, including posting profiles and creating requisitions in the system; manage a heavy calendar of candidate interviews. Assists hiring managers and HR staff with other administrative activities related to interviewing and hiring.
• Maintains employee files in a timely manner.
• Assists in management training meetings.
• Handles all other administrative tasks as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in HR
• Experience working in and entertainment or entertainment related company
• Detail oriented with excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a learning environment
We will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements for the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online