Human Resources Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a major music company in Midtown is looking for a temporary Human Resources Assistant to provide support to multiple HR team members. The Assistant will greet incoming visitors, applicants, employees, and work directly with external teams to coordinate communication with the HR dept. Projects also include preparing new hire paperwork, assisting with recognition program, putting together reports and ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information is a must!
• At least 1 year in HR environment support role highly preferred
• At least 1 year of administrative support experience a must
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface with staff at all levels
• Ability to prioritize deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Basic understanding of labor laws and interest in the HR industry
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• HRIS experience, SAP and PeopleSoft a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Visio experience a plus
This is a temporary project based out of Midtown Manhattan and starting asap through December 2019.
Compensation is $18/hr-$20/hr. DOE.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online