Head Of Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a top tier entertainment conglomerate, is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team! In this role, you will guide the direction of this company's many marketing channels, overseeing brand development, content creation, media strategy, creative direction, and external partnerships. The role tasks you with working alongside the Executive Creative Director and leading teams in the building of public relations, advertising, and promotional campaigns to push the boundaries of the brand's market as well as conducting research and using data to understand and further expand the brand's market opportunities, relationships, and partnerships across the spectrum, both within the industry and without. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an established entertainment brand!
You should have:
• a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
• a minimum of seven years of marketing experience, with a high-level emphasis on social media and digital marketing channels and data insight,
• extensive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, Wordpress, and other content management systems, as well as advertising technologies and publishing sectors
• strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on leadership and team building in pursuit of developing others and collaboration across multiple teams
• an appreciation of and experience with Hip-Hop or urban culture
• the ability to thrive and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• the ability to travel at least 50% of the time
This is a fulltime, on site role in Los Angeles with a salary in the $250K range. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online