Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Music company in Woodland Hills, CA is excited to add a temp to hire Financial Analyst to their team! Duties include revenue recognition, maintaining third-party contractual compliance, review and clearance of transactions, and label reporting of digital revenue. Financial Analyst will also support audit requests, forecasting, planning, and user testing while performing ad hoc projects.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance or Accounting required
• Minimum of 1 year experience in related field required
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels of our company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Excel proficiency, including use of pivot tables and worksheet functions
• SAP experience a plus
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
Compensation during temporary period is $29-$31/hr.
Must be able to work 40hrs/week Monday-Friday and start as soon as needed.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online