Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a global technology company, is seeking a full-time NY-based experiential producer to join their growing Studios and Labs team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic and fast-paced world of immersive entertainment, experiential design and production. The role requires strong relationship management, organizational and communication skills, along with the ability to manage multiple work streams.
• Manages the day-to-day development, production and delivery of complex cross-format projects in association with the Labs creator community (projects span online, digital and physical format)
• Works directly with creators to identify their needs, establish production workflows and deliverables, and provide feedback to ensure that project goals and milestones are achieved
• Canvasses the marketplace and proactively sources new opportunities for production partnerships, projects and talent
• Identify and foster relationships with the immersive creator community.
• Work with internal tech and operational teams to manage and schedule both in-person and remote concept demos
• Production administration (such as, setting up workflows within Hive and Miro), relevant insights and market research, and pop-up community events
• 5-7 years' experience working in immersive/experiential production with a record of success and established creator community ties
• Diversity of experience, interests and perspective with a finger on the pulse of cultural movements and trends across art, film, technology, music and live theater
• Start-up DNA: Willing to roll up sleeves, manage timelines and keep projects on schedule and within budget as well as deftly prioritize.
• Agile mindset - unhindered by change and uncertainty and can methodically work through complex problems
• Passion for data-driven approach, ability to think strategically, drawing out big picture correlations, predictions and recommendations
• Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal. Requires a strong presence and the ability to manage creative talent
• Deep interest and experience in immersive technology, content and transmedia storytelling
This is a direct hire role based in New York with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online