Executive/Personal Assistant/House Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Executive/Personal Assistant/House Manager to a TV Producer and Spouse
Salary DOE plus may consider a stipend Benefits plus gas milage- LA Based and resident here
The TV Producer works in unscripted TV and needs year-round support scheduling business-related meetings and creating presentation materials and decks, everything else is personal work for the couple. Experience and or interest in TV producing is ideal. While the role is definitely business based and we do seek someone who has similar taste, the PA is also asked to do errands and house manager work as well as personal needs for their spouse who is a fashion stylist. MUST be dog friendly who is their child.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with kind people and REALLY learn the ropes of TV development. You re exposed to a lot but also doing the personal assistant work.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Sending out a weekly overview of their joint calendar at the start of the week
- Scheduling meetings, zooms, pitches etc. for the Producer
- Scheduling appointments, booking reservations, etc. as needed
- Keeping a general eye on their upcoming calendar and planning in advance for needs such as: Gifts, Travel, Holidays, etc.
- All coordination involving gifting - presenting options, shopping & drop offs as needed for birthdays, holidays, events
- Creating presentation decks for pitches
- Pitching and creating social media content (I.e. Instagram Stories) for the Producer and Stylist, and keep up with weekly posts. If this is an area of interest, there are opportunities to expand this role.
Weekly House Management
- Occasional grocery pickups, ordering food, dog-related pickup / drop offs, dry cleaning drop offs, package returns.
- Maintain communication and ongoing needs with the cleaners, gardeners, contractors, and pool maintenance personnel
- Booking travel in coordination with their travel agent
This role is pretty self-sufficient, and the ability to be flexible / execute on re-prioritizing things that come up in a timely manner / on your own is necessary.
- Must have a car and valid drivers license
- Must be able to work (as needed) on-site in West Hollywood at the couple's home
- Must be okay with dogs (He's small and very friendly)
Working hours are 9-6pm M-F.
Although this is mainly a personal assistant position, communication on weekends is minimal and only as-needed. You are not expected to be on call 24/7.
PLS be vaccinated-- and let us know
Please share true salary needs
ONLY send please if you have true agency or management experience on a busy desk for 2 plus years Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online